Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dear Noah

Dear Noah,
I hope you get lots of exercise every day and that means about an hour or 30 minutes of biking and running.
When you eat Noah, you've got to make good choices. Don't eat sugar and fat because when you eat healthy food it makes me strong.
Don't forget that you need lots of sleep to let me rest. Also, when you are an adult, make good choices about smoking and alcohol because I can't manage to keep you healthy if you do those things.
Love from
The Heart

3 comments:

  1. It is very hard to be healthy because I love eating lollies. I have to work hard to only have a few every now and then. Sometimes my now and thens are often?? Which of those healthy choices do you think are the easiest to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool work guys, you really sound on to it. what type of heart is that, by saying that i mean does it come from a cow or a sheep or somthing like that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a sheep heart and lungs. One of our dads did a home kill and we had 4 of them to dissect

      Delete